In this issue, vol. 23, issue 3, May 2019, 5 paper were published related to the topic Medical Informatics. Please click below to view them at IEEE XPLORE.
- Novel Data Imputation for Multiple Types of Missing Data in Intensive Care Units
Venugopalan, Janani; Chanani, Nikhil; Maher, Kevin; Wang, May D.
- An ARIMA Model with Adaptive Orders for Predicting Blood Glucose Concentrations and Hypoglycemia
Yang, Jun; Li, Lei; Shi, Yimeng; Xie, Xiaolei
- A Decision Support System for Diagnostics and Treatment Planning in Traumatic Brain Injury
Umer, Adil; Mattila, Jussi; Liedes, Hilkka; Koikkalainen, Juha; Lotjonen, Jyrki; Katila, Ari; Frantzen, Janek; Newcombe, Virginia; Tenovuo, Olli; Menon, David; Van Gils, Mark
- Remote Assessment of Cognitive Impairment Level based on Serious Mobile Game Performance: An Initial Proof of Concept
Jung, Hee-Tae; Daneault, Jean-Francois; Lee, Hyunsuk; Kim, Kwangwook; Kim, Byeongil; Park, Sungji; Ryu, Taekyeong; Kim, Yangsoo; Lee, Sunghoon
- Unified Fine-grained Access Control for Personal Health Records in Cloud Computing
Li, Wei; Liu, Bonnie M.; Liu, Dongxi; Liu, Ren Ping; Wang, Peishun; Luo, Shoushan; Ni, Wei