All files must be submitted via Manuscript Central. Please read carefully the guidelines on how to Prepare and Submit Your Manuscript. Do NOT send your submissions or revisions directly to the Editor-in-Chief or Associate Editors. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact the J-BHI Editorial office at: email@example.com.
Initial Submission for Peer Reviews
- Author Consent Form
- Paper in IEEE single spaced, double column format with embedded figures and tables
Forms and Steps Required for Final Submission of Accepted Papers
- Manuscript in IEEE single spaced, double column format with embedded figures and tables; both final PDF and original source files are required; additional high resolution figures/tables maybe uploaded as separate files;
- Completed and signed JBHI Transmittal Sheet for submitting final accepted materials; in this form the author must agree to Mandatory page charges and state your option if you are willing to pay voluntary page charges (please read J-BHI Editorial Policy on both voluntary and mandatory page charges);
- Online completion of IEEE Copyright Form on Manuscript Central by the corresponding author;
- Completed and signed Author Consent Form (same as your initial submission but needs to be reloaded).